Oh Carla, she is beautiful!!! So precious and perfect. I can't wait to see more and to actually meet her some day. And such a pretty name!
Side note: When you get a chance check out my blog. I may be having another baby too. I have so been wanting to chat, but we seem to like eachothers voice mail. You are one of the people I was talking about!
8 comments:
She is a doll! So pretty and tiny.
Hope you guys are getting some sleep. Good work! :)
holy moly. she is perrrrfect! i can't wait to here the birth story! love you so much!
She is so cute!
Jason says you guys do good work. And she has as much hair as her dad. :)
Carlita!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!! Hopefully we can chat soon -xox-
Wow. She's perfect.
i have been anxiously waiting for pictures. she is beautiful!! congrats!
Oh Carla, she is beautiful!!! So precious and perfect. I can't wait to see more and to actually meet her some day. And such a pretty name!
Side note: When you get a chance check out my blog. I may be having another baby too. I have so been wanting to chat, but we seem to like eachothers voice mail. You are one of the people I was talking about!
she's so beautiful! congrats! We want more pics :)
Post a Comment