I mean the title of this post quite literally. I have come to understand even more how much a baby changes and how quickly. I have seen Eva change from week to week and from day to day. I even marveled at how my friend's 16-month-old daughter changed drastically from baby to toddler in a couple weeks' time. I am constantly amazed by the changes that little ones experience. It is definitely exponential.
But, I had NO IDEA that the change could be in ONE DAY!
Eva has been trying to figure out how to crawl for a couple of weeks now. She got quite good at scooting backwards, unintentionally. (i.e. while trying to crawl forward, she would scoot herself back with her arms. funny for us, frustrating for her.)
Then on Monday, she made progress! But get this, she was still struggling with crawling forward in the morning. I went to run a few errands in the afternoon, and when I got back she was crawling! She must have decided she was done with not being able to get around when she wanted to. (That, and she probably wanted to show off for her daddy. :)
So here is a little snippet of her crawling.




4 comments:
Yay!! Get baby proofing haha... the crawling is so cute and fun especially when they crawl up to you just to say hi! -xox-
it's so true that they change so fast. too fast. Crawling is such an exciting milestone!
Looks like it is time to buy the girl an Iphone!
Love it! Way to go cute girl!
Post a Comment