Other than that, Eva is healthy and growing on target. She is now 18 lbs 1 oz. I forgot what her other measurements were, but her head is in the 75th percentile and her weight and height are in the 25th percentile. That's where she has been all along. To give you an idea of her height now, she is longer than my torso. She probably is just about as tall as me from head to waist. My prediction is she'll be taller than me. And I will continue the tradition of being the shortest person in the family. (on all sides, mind you.) She loves to read, chase the dog, pull on the dog's ears, babble, walk holding on to our hands, pull on our ears, turn things around in her hands (as if she is examining objects on all sides. very funny to watch), mimic us or have us mimic her, play peek-a-boo, splash in the water, go for walks/jogs in her stroller, play with her friends Rell and Abby, explore, smile and squeal at other kids and babies (it's hard to keep her quiet and still in church because of this), and sitting in the shopping cart like big kids. She doesn't like teething!, strangers, getting dressed, wearing shoes, or being left alone (unless she is tired and in her own bed).
So here is to her teething being done REALLY SOON! And for her having a full set of teeth when it's all over! (one, because with all the pain she is going through there better be a full set of teeth. and two, because we're not sure we can handle doing this all over again, especially when she's getting molars. yikes!)
Love you, Eva!





4 comments:
She's so cute, I wouldn't leave her unattended in a grocery cart. She might be worth a flight to your house for a good old fashioned aunt kidnapping. Course, I'd have to hire help cause I couldn't pick her up, but a girl can dream. . . right?
So cute! I hope all her teeth come in soon, too! Poor girl.
i love her face.
I love her hair! I can't believe how big she is getting! I hope her teeth come!
Post a Comment