I know this may come as a shock to everyone, but I'm actually updating our blog! It's a miracle, I know. :) Although it's not very much today, since I found this new program for editing photos (Picasa 3, downloaded it for free!) I can assure you that there will be much more to come. I'm having fun playing around with it and it makes it super easy to post to the blog. So, here is my first creation...a collage of the ATV Bandits! These pics were taken on our honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We went on an ATV tour through the mountains that included not only these sweet bandanas and goggles, but also took us to a tequila tasting. We learned all about how it's made and the different flavors they can make. Don't worry, we didn't try any. ;) By the way, we were absolutely filthy afterwards. Guess the goggles and bandanas were good for more than just great fashion. Well, more pics and updates to come. I'm gonna go play on the Picasa program some more!
3 comments:
We love picasa! Haven't downloaded the latest one though.
yay! finally she is alive! you look so itty bitty in those pictures if you get any smaller you are going to disappear! I MISS YOU!
It IS a miracle! :) Good to see you guys alive and well!
Post a Comment