Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Golf...not for the weak


This is me golfing on Saturday. Okay, so maybe not really golfing. More like trying to learn how to swing a golf club, connect with the ball, and not look totally uncoordinated while doing so. I did have a good teacher. Kyle showed me how and then let me do my thing. I didn't do horribly, definitely laughed a lot. And though it was fun, I'm paying now for never having done this before because my arms and shoulders are STILL sore.






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christina said...

You look like a pro!

Aaron and Angela said...

It is fun to catch up on what you guys are doing down there! We miss you here!

lisset said...

what a good little wifey- learning to appreciate her husband's pastimes! don't worry, the soreness will pass, but the expectation for you to be as excited about golf as he is will never go away :)

Kelsey Ann said...

Okay chica...I am so excited you are updating your blog! I need to call you soon to catch up on life! I knew you were going to move but didn't even know you actually did. We are in Oregon now (well almost). Life keeps going so we need to be better at updating eachother.
Oh, and great looking swing you got there:)