Hot off the press! As of about 10 minutes ago...
KYLE PASSED THE ARIZONA BAR EXAM!!!!!
We are so excited!!! The Lord continues to bless us.
I wanted to take a picture of Kyle on this all important day, but he wouldn't let me just for this posting. So I'll have to sneak the camera around this celebratory weekend. Thanks to Columbus, we get a long one. :) And thank you for all the congratulations! We're happy we can celebrate with everyone despite the distances. Well, we're off to a friend's surprise birthday party. (aka perfect opportunity for me to take a picture of the newest AZ lawyer. ;) ) Love you all!
Hello world!
2 years ago




3 comments:
Congratulations, Kyle!
yippee!
Way to go Kyle! Nice Job!
(btw, Sis. Danes said she got a phone call from you..not sure if I should be bitter that we didn't get a phone call..) :)
Post a Comment