Talking with Nisa today, she convinced me that a blog doesn't have to have pictures to be cool. So I thought I'd give a quick, pictures-less update so you all know what's going on with us here in AZ.
Kyle is working hard still at for the County Attorney's office. He has had three jury-trials in the past 2 months and has won them all. This past Friday was his first time being first-chair on a jury trial - meaning he was the more-experienced attorney being asked all the questions of what to do. And he did great. Gotta love when your husband can put a drunk guy driving a golf cart on the sidewalk in jail. Oh the joys of living in Arizona.
I am also working now. I started my job in December and am finally catching on to what I'm supposed to be doing. I work for an investment company in their reconciliation department. Nothing glamorous, but it keeps me busy and learning. And I have been able to meet some neat people as well as been able to share the gospel on occasion. It's been a neat experience so far. I have also been teaching violin on Saturdays, and just picked up 3 more students, making my total 4. That has also been a growing experience.
AZ has been pretty nice the last couple of months with beautiful weather. And although the days are beginning to heat up a bit more (close to, if not reaching, the 80's), the evenings are still considerably cooler. So we have the joys of enjoying the "winter" season here a little bit longer.
Well, that's all for now. We'll update again soon. (Promise it'll be sooner than 3 months.) Love you all!
Hello world!
2 years ago




4 comments:
fiiiinally. (it's lisset by the way). i changed my blog address- rooandL.blogspot.com. oh... and i'll be calling you soon so keep the phone close!
That was TOTALLY COOL! loved the update!
Thanks for the updates, I am always wondering how my friend Carla and her hubby Kyle are doing! Let's talk soon okay?!
I'm back again to convince you that you don't have to have pictures to write in your bloggy bloggy blog!!!!
love you.
Post a Comment