Monday, February 22, 2010

2 months old

It's hard to believe that Eva is already 2 months old. On her 1-month birthday, she celebrated it by hanging out with her friends Rell and Abby. Today she'll celebrate by taking G to the vet. Isn't she a lucky girl? ;) She did do an exciting thing though...

She rolled over!


She has rolled over before. Once when she was just a week or two old. (I think she was showing off for Grandma Hunt.) And then twice just this past Saturday. Sad thing is I could never catch her on video doing it, so her daddy never got to see. Well, I was prepared today. And now Kyle has seen her roll over! Now we just have to get her to do it when he's home. :)

It's fun to look at past pictures and see the changes. Here are some for your enjoyment.


Look what we got in our Christmas stocking!
Who can resist those chubby cheeks??
Almost smiling.

1 comment:

Honey said...

Oh, that little cry is irresistible - I love it! What a cutie pie! (In that last picture I think she looks a little like Sydney did.) So cute.