Kyle does feel a bit overwhelmed by the thought that he is one year closer to the ever daunting 30th birthday, so we just say he turned 26 for the second time. Okay, I say that because I didn't have little candles like I thought and just had the leftover 26 from last year. But a birthday isn't complete without candles on a cake, so he turned 26 for the second time. :)

And the almost smile, you ask. That is courtesy of little miss Eva. And maybe Mom for not being quick enough with the camera when she actually formed her closest resemblance to a smile, and then continued to try and capture the moment again ... and again ... Anyway, a photo shoot ensued and here are the results. Pretty dang cute if you ask me.
And then it was tummy time
Super Eva!
She was tired after a long photo shoot.
It's tough being this cute.








2 comments:
Carla, I stalked you via Kelsey's blog, and Eva is probably the cutest little thing ever! She's so adorable that I pretty much just want to hold her.
she is too cute for words. you guys did a heck of a job on her. seriously!
Post a Comment