Friday, March 12, 2010

Pics from the Weekend

Here is a slideshow of pictures from Eva's baby blessing weekend. Enjoy! We certainly did. :)




p.s. Eva started smiling on purpose yesterday! We are so excited! What a thrill goes through my heart each time she flashes her cute smile at me. *sigh* oh the joys of parenthood. Hopefully soon I'll have the camera ready when she does it. Seems to never be where we are.

4 comments:

lisset said...

i love the white frills. but more importantly, you look awesome mama. for reals.

Honey said...

Eva is so bright-eyed and adorable! I wish we could have been there. You guys look great - I love your family picture.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures - wish we could have been there. Love you guys!

Beth said...

Carla I am loving all your blog updates!!! Eva is so beautiful! Hope you are all doing well... maybe I can convince Brett to take a trip out to you over the summer so our little ladies can meet!