Guess what everybody?? I'm 3 months old today! I'm growing up so fast...my mom can hardly believe it. Here are some things that I am doing now:
- I like to smile and coo, and I can almost giggle
- I am starting to reach for things
- I am fascinated by hands, especially my own. I just discovered them this week. I hold up my right hand and just watch it move around. Amazing!
- I also discovered the mirror this week. And boy do I love to watch myself. I'm so cute!
- I have started wearing size 1 diapers
- I like to squirm a lot when my diaper is being changed. Mommy calls me Wiggles.
- I started wearing my 0-3 months clothing, although it still is pretty big on me. But newborn size just doesn't cut it anymore. That's for the younger kids now. ;)
- I have started drooling and blowing bubbles. (Mommy doesn't think the bubbles are on purpose though.)
- I love to stand up on my mom and dad's laps. My legs are really strong because I like to stand a lot.
- I really like my swing. But I don't like how the dog sneaks up and licks me on the cheek when I'm in it. It startles me every time. Doggy germs...yuck!
- I can almost sleep through the night. I like to split it up in 4 hour increments though. What can I say? My stomach wakes me up.
- My eyes are still blue and I have the same amount of hair as when I was born. It might be a little more, but not by much.
Well, those are a few things about me right now. Here are some pictures of me from today.
Ta ta for now!
Just look at those cheeks
She "stole" someone's nose. Practicing the pouty lips.
Here are a few of my favorite things about Eva right now:
- Her beautiful big blue eyes. She is so alert and wide-eyed, and you can just see her curiosity and innocence. I love it! I call her Bright Eyes.
- Her beautiful big blue eyes. She is so alert and wide-eyed, and you can just see her curiosity and innocence. I love it! I call her Bright Eyes.
- The way her cheeks rise up when she smiles and how her entire face lights up. My favorite is when she wakes up from a nap and sees me. All I have to say is hi and smile at her, and she lights up. Aw! Melt my heart!
- How cute she looks when she has a closed fist and sucks on her first two fingers.
- That when she closes her hands into fists, her thumb is usually between her first two fingers. So it looks like she has stolen someone's nose. :P
- The way she watches Kyle. She will just stare at him when he's lying next to her or sitting next to her. It is so darling. She definitely LOVES her daddy!
- The way she watches my mouth when I'm singing to her or reading to her.
- She loves to cuddle. I love how safe and comfortable she looks when cuddling with her daddy.

Okay, let's be honest...there isn't anything that isn't a favorite for me. Everything about Eva I just love. Seriously, my heart melts at everything she does. What a miracle she is! What a blessing! I love you baby girl!




2 comments:
She's beautiful!
If you get a dark haired beauty, I'm gonna fly up there and baby snatch!
Ok I tried to post a comment but it didn't work so if you get two please overlook my stupidity haha! She is so cute Carla! I just love reading about what she is learning and the new things she is doing! It is so fun. Hope you don't mind but I am stealing your idea for a blog post haha. Love you lots
Post a Comment