It never ceases to amaze me how loud a little baby can be. From day one, those that have heard Eva cry have said, "She definitely has a set of lungs." I have found, also, that she knows what she wants and is not afraid to let you know it. One of those things is SLEEP. The girl loves her sleep. And if she wakes up before she is good and ready, well she will let you know it!
Now there are SOME out there that may say she takes after her mom. And to those SOME I say... I've gotten better. :) (And to the ONE of those SOME who lives with me: no need to discuss this with anyone else and corroborate your story. ;)
LOVE this little girl!




6 comments:
this makes me think about the time freshman year when you used to put your alarm clock at the foot of your bed and one time it went off and in one swift wind-mill like motion you swung your arm, shut it off, and threw yourself back ward and right back to sleep.
or how about how you always used to say "20 minutes".
or how i'd get mad that you always would get tired around 4 in the afternoon.
memories...
i forget to mention how stinking cute she is. and how much i hope that someday she and chloe get to make some college memories of their own. :)
Carla she is so cute and I LOVE seeing you as a mom... so darling! I can not believe how tiny she still is... I think Brooklyn is double her size haha. Love ya lots and miss you
Haha! Yes Lisset, I remember all of that too. Those were the same things that came to mind as I was writing this actually. Too funny. I hope they get that same chance too. :)
Beth, isn't it funny what we'll do to get our kids to giggle or smile?? We make a fool of ourselves, but it's all worth it! haha. She is still quite small. I would love to see our little girls next to each other. :)
aaaawwwwww!
I laughed when your Dad said you were the same way waking up :)
Carla, your baby is sooo cute !
Glad to hear life is going well for you :)
Post a Comment