Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bring it on!

(A belated Father's Day tribute and update on a new legal frontier.)


I am lucky enough to call this handsome man my husband. He is the kindest, most caring, most patient, and most understanding man that I could have ever hoped to have married.


I love seeing him as a father. He is so sweet and gentle with little Eva. He would do anything for his little girl. I love the way he looks at her.

I love the way that Eva looks at Kyle, too. She loves her daddy, and it is very clear. She always gives him a huge smile. And just in the last week, she has become very vocal and loves to laugh at her daddy and loves to show him how loud she can be. And Kyle eats it up. :)

He is also a very hard worker and tries his best everyday to provide for our family. Which brings us to the next stage in our life.....private practice! Kyle begins on Monday with another experienced attorney expanding his horizons in the private practice realm. It will be a big change from being a prosecutor. But it is a very exciting change with lots of potential and lots of room to grow. I am so grateful for this man who is a wonderful husband and a fantastic father. He works so hard for us. Thank you, honey! I love you! Let's do this thing! ;)


2 comments:

Christina said...

Good luck you guys - that's so exciting!

Honey said...

Way to go guys! Can't wait to hear how everything goes.