Saturday, October 30, 2010

We are INCREDIBLE!

Have you seen the movie The Incredibles? If not, you HAVE GOT to see it! Don't even waste the time of renting it because as soon as you see it you'll want to own it. So just go buy it. It's totally worth it! 

That fantastic movie is what inspired this ...
Dash, Violet, ElastiGirl, Mr. Incredible, and Jack Jack

Aren't they adorable in matching red and black masks?

Mr. Incredible's muscles somehow slowly made their way down to his belly.
And Jack Jack was super tired. It was a long day.
And in case you were wondering, our friends had a Halloween party on Saturday night (the same day as the tri...hence Jack Jack's extreme tiredness). We didn't just dress up because we love the movie. :P

4 comments:

lisset said...

i love it! that movie really does rock...

Honey said...

hahahaha - awesome! You guys look great!

Aaron and Angela said...

You guys look awesome! Congrats on the tri. Even mini style is better than I could do right now. I'm now inspired to get to the gym!

Unknown said...

Heheheh, we're pretty incredible if I do say so myself. I wonder who their costumers were? ;) Love you!