First of all, thank you to everyone for your many birthday wishes! I SO appreciate your notes and cards and phone calls!
Thank you, thank you! :)
Thank you, thank you! :)
I had such a wonderful birthday. It started a couple of weeks ago when I got an awesome new road bike for the triathlon plus a swimsuit and new running shoes. I was set. And boy did those gifts make a difference during the tri. Thank you!
Then Kyle surprised me with these beautiful flowers!
He has such a good memory. I really need to work on mine. Anyway, these are alstromeria, also known as Peruvian Lilies. They are also flowers that we had at our wedding. So sweet!
Then he surprised me with a wonderful night out to Texas Roadhouse, our favorite restaurant. And then to see the movie RED. That is a fun movie! And it was a really fun night!
Sunday morning Eva gave me her gift...
A nice messy breakfast to clean up. :)
Kyle's mom made us a wonderful roast dinner and a delicious chocolate cake. Combined with all the birthday wishes, I had such a fantastic birthday.
Thank you everyone!






2 comments:
So happy you had a wonderful birthday. We love you!
happy birthday!!
Post a Comment