Monday, January 16, 2012

Daddy's Girl

This made me smile today... Kyle came home early from work for the holiday and immediately started playing with Eva. Which made her smile. I started doing laundry downstairs while he took Eva upstairs for a diaper change. After a while I hear, "What fingernail polish did you use on Eva?" That brought the biggest smile to my face. He repainted her thumb since the color had come off. :) This little girl is the apple of her daddy's eye. I love it!




3 comments:

Honey said...

awww. Bless those little girls that wrap their daddy around their fingers! (or thumbs ;)There's nothing sweeter than those fathers who let them. :) We love you guys.

Ryan Hunt said...

Where did Eva get those cheeks?! How beautiful! And Eva is adorable too. Hope you guys are doing AWESOME.

Unknown said...

Oh goo-ness I miss you!!!!