Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Your Guess is as Good as Ours

Alright folks, I obviously haven't been too good at keeping this up-to-date lately. So here is an update of sorts, an announcement, a question for you, and a picture for good measure.

Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year kept us busy with lots of changes. (More on that later.) The most exciting change being we're adding to our family! Our new addition is due June 23.

We're having an in-home ultrasound done in two weeks. So the question for you all is...what do you think we're having? Let me be more exact...what do you think the gender of the baby will be? :) We think it's fun to hear everyone's guesses, so leave a comment with yours. I'll tell you ours later so you're not swayed by our votes. ;)

And here is a picture to leave you with so you can see we are alive and well. And Eva is growing up super fast and is a wonderful joy in our lives.

7 comments:

Honey said...

Another girl! :)

Christina said...

I'm going to have to go with boy :)

Braden and Cheri said...

Seriously? That's Eva? Yeah, you haven't posted a pic in a LONG time! She's beautiful!

Hmmm...I'm going with whatever you think it is. Boring, I know, but mom's are usually right. So, what do you think you're having?

Topsy said...

girl!

Beth said...

I totally think you will have another girl... Eva is a total doll and you need to post more pictures soon!! Love you lots -xox-

Aaron and Angela said...

I'm going with girl. Good luck. We don't find out until Feb 2. Also I didn't realize our due dates were so close. I thought we were a month apart. We are only days. I'm due June 26. How exciting!

Carla said...

Thanks everyone! I love hearing your guesses. Kyle's not too excited about all the girl guesses, but that's okay. :P As long as the baby is healthy, we'll be happy. My mom and dad say boy, as do Kath and Greg. Kyle's mom has decided to remain neutral. Kyle's guess is boy, of course. Eva originally (like right when we found out we were pregnant) said girl. But in the past few weeks said boy. My first feeling was boy. But I have to say that after Eva's first thought and the more I hear girl (and actually the more I hear guesses for boys), I start thinking girl. So ... not sure exactly where that leaves me on the guessing spectrum. :) Guess we'll find out!

Angela, I was excited to find out we were so close too! Wouldn't it be fun to have cousins share a birthday?? :)