Sunday, September 9, 2012

3 months!












This little girl is such a happy baby. She smiles every time she looks at us. She lights up when she hears and sees her big sister. And she is starting to giggle. So adorable!

One of my favorite things she did this past week...we were driving back from a store and she started to really cry. I lifted up the cover we have on her car seat, she saw Eva, and she immediately stopped crying. So touching.

And I can't remember if I posted this or not, but Eva is just as in love with her little sister. Anytime Kylee starts to cry, Eva starts singing to her. Lately her favorite has been "If you chance to meet a frown..." It's so cute. She'll sing "Twinkle, Twinkle" to her, too, among other songs.

I just love these two sisters!

We are so blessed!

No comments: