Friday, March 7, 2008

About Carla


Those of you who know me know that I don't really like to be in the spotlight. So writing this little blurb about me is pretty hard. But to be nice to those who don't know me, I'll do my best to tell a little bit about me. I am 24 and currently live in Greenwood Village, about twenty minutes south of downtown Denver, working at an investment company downtown. I graduated from BYU in 2006 with a Family Science degree, emphasizing in Family Finance, and two minors in Business and in Music. After graduating, I traveled around for about a year just visiting various places and then settling in Boise for a few months where I lived with my oldest brother and his family. I was able to learn a lot while living and working there. Finally, it was time for me to come home and I moved back home at the beginning of 2007. This had to be the best decision of my life since it led me to meet the love of my life, Kyle. :)

No comments: