Friday, March 7, 2008

How We Met!


Well, this story is one that began with a very Mormon cliche. A couple of months after I moved back home, I was extended the opportunity to serve as Relief Society president in our little church branch. For those of you who don't know what the calling of Relief Society president is, basically I was responsible for making sure everything was alright with all the women in our church group. Kyle was serving as the Elders Quorum president, being responsible for the men of our church group. Serving in these positions brought us together, providing us opportunity to serve together and to get to know each other. Kyle concocted a plan, when we were both asked to visit some less-active members of our branch, whereby we would go together to make these visits. From that moment on, we've seen each other almost everyday.

1 comment:

Seth Jenson said...

great story! nice work kyle.