Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Priorities

In the grand scheme of things, we have the same priorities. That's what makes us work so well together. But occasionally we are reminded that we are, in fact, individuals with different priorities. And quite obviously a man and a woman. Here is the reminder for today as we prepared breakfast:

Kyle: Oh! You know what we need to do?
Me: I can think of a lot things. But what were you thinking? (I was trying to give him the benefit of not having to hear EVERYTHING I was thinking about.)
Kyle: Well, what were you thinking?
Me: Well....do the laundry, clean the kitchen, walk the dog, feed the baby.... (Kyle: raised eyebrows) What were you thinking?
Kyle: Rent Robin Hood.

I love this man. He keeps me laughing and sane (most of the time ;) ). 

Love you, babe!

2 comments:

lisset said...

love it.
and did you like it?
we found it less than stellar, but it was still good. especially for a dollar. gotta love redbox.

Unknown said...

That's what came to my mind too :P