Since I wrote about some of my favorite things about her, I thought it only fair for Eva to share some of her favorite things.
- Playing with anything with buttons.
- To turn on the Baby Einstein player I got for my birthday while I read books.
- To be chased by my daddy.
- Pulling out all of the wipes from the container.
- Looking at my parents with an innocent look while they tell me no and continuing to do what I'm not supposed to.
- Pulling everything out of drawers.
- Sharing my food with G.
- Watching G run around.
- All dogs.
- Pointing at everything above me, especially lights and windows.
- Playing hide and seek with my things or Mommy's things or Daddy's things. That just means I take whatever I am playing with and putting it in a drawer or cupboard or basket or the trash can.
- Tugging on my Mom's pant leg until she pays attention to me and picks me up.
- Yelling louder and louder until I get noticed.
- Getting kisses from Mommy and Daddy.
Hello world!
2 years ago




1 comment:
You are too cute, pretty girl! We miss you.
Post a Comment