Monday, March 31, 2008

The big day is just around the corner!

So, inspiration hit as I read my brother and sister-in-law's blog announcing their exciting news of expecting their 3rd beautiful child! So I decided that I would share what I am excited about... only 13 (practically 12) more days until Kyle and I get married!!!! Yep, I put off counting down for so long but now it is almost here and I just can't help but count down. We are so excited to get married! We want to say thank you to all of you for your love and support. We have received so many warm wishes and great advice and many generous gifts. We are incredibly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. Thank you! We love you!

6 comments:

lisset said...

i was wondering when you were going to say something about the count down!
ryan and i are so excited to see you and kyle on your special day.
12 days til the party happens!!

Christina said...

Can't wait to see you next week!

Topsy said...

We'll be there in spirit. Hope time flies

Seth Jenson said...

The dinner was beautiful! It was like a movie wedding. :) Have fun in Mexico.

lisset said...

we miss you already! have a wonderful honeymoon and relax!!! let us know when you are up for a little rendezvous in moab!

Lyssa Beth said...

Congrats on the wedding! Probably right now, you are enjoying married life. So fun! Well I found this from Lisset's blog, so fun to find this and see what you've been up to!
Lyssa (Terry) Zimmerman
third floor, U hall :)